Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Well many of you might be thinking what has courtney been up to for the last few months? She hasn't posted a lot. Well let me tell you I have seen so many amazing things and met many different people. I have also been working like crazy, but what else is new? Courtney also has big news. I was hired officially into the Disney Company and begin may 10th at hollywood studios. Also I have been hired at Universal Orlando in Diagon Alley. So big change is on the way.
My family finally was able to visit and we had a whirl wind week visiting everything around orlando. Here are some photos from our trip :)
 tracey and courtney with the balloons at magic kingdom
 yes I made them get pixie dusted
 all of us in front of the castle
 us in front of the tree of life in animal kingdom
 us trying on our robes in diagon alley
 the crawler for the space shuttles
 NASA!
 :) courtney at NASA
 Apollo 14 :)
 Shuttle atlandtix
 us in front of the space station painting
 All of us in front of the NASA logo
trying the club cool soda challenge at EPCOT.


No comments:

Post a Comment