Monday, January 5, 2015

 So many things have happened since I last posted. I am sorry for the long break, I wasn't ready to post until now. Holidays are a crazy time of year, and I hope everyone had a great season. My christmas was great and I spent it with friends and using video chat my family as well. New Years was the same, I watched the new years fireworks while at work. Sadly my grandfather did not make it to new years, as he passed away on new years eve. His passing made this already stressful time of year even harder. I am glad that he is no longer in pain. I will miss you grandpa.
to help me heal I have started learning to play the guitar (pictured on the right) my fingers are raw from playing but I am making a lot of progress! I have now covered the guitar in Disney Stickers.
 I also have a rental car until my car gets in from oregon. It should be here in the next couple days. I do not miss the bus rides (pictured left).
 Me in back of the castle in costume (yes we have permission to take these photos) we had to wait till the park cleared. This photo was taken new years at 4 am in the morning!
 I have my new key and I am actually all moved in already! only one box left to unpack. photos coming soon of the new place!
And I worked another location this week. Once upon a toy in down town disney soon to be know as disney springs. It was very odd being in pants for once :p  I hope everyone is doing well, I will be posting more about my time working at ESPN next week soon. I am so glad to be in my own place now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment