Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Sorry Guys! I didn't realize that it had been 17 days since I last posted! oops! I promise to do better in the future. So as normal here is the photo recap from the last few weeks......
 Hey look! I won a prize at work! Tinkerbell is now on my rear view mirror of my beautiful car :P
 I spent some time in Tampa! It was fun staying home and making sure the dogs were cared for, the kids got their homework done when they got home and that dinner was all ready before soccer practice. I also got to go running and shopping to my hearts desire. It was a nice break from the norm. The dogs decided I was their best friend (even though they were mad that I wouldn't let them chase after the river otter that decided to visit the back yard. the dogs followed me every where and when I stopped moving they would lay down and nap. Here is my in the kitchen after putting away dishes, and yup the dogs tried to make things difficult :p







 Maggie also decided to move into my bed. She looks so cute, I kicked her out after an hour because she tried pushing me out of my bed!
 Now I am going to jump ahead to my next days off which were a week later. ok it was only one day off because I picked up a shift on main street USA working the east side for the first time. It was fun, I will go back, but let me tell you this weekend I am taking my full two days off just for me! Getting back to my story, I went to universal and had an amazing cinnabon, I realized while i was there that i hadn't had one since I left Eugene 8 months ago! crazy that it has been so long.
 I got to meet students from different schools like durmstrang and beauxbatons from harry potter. That was a lot of fun. No picture of me because I had just gotten off jurassic park and was soaking wet.
 They even sell the coins from harry potter at universal
 We were planning on going on this roller coaster right before we left but the line was long so we were going to try and hop in line right before it closed, but then we found dessert. and it was amazing.
 look I found dessert again! Strawberry flan, a cream horn, everything cake, and black forest cake. amazing!!!!!!!
 me and the sorting hat, I am a ravenclaw of course
 my dryer broke so I got to have a laundry in my bathroom for a couple of days. it should be fixed asap.
 One nice part about driving to work and getting off "early" is that i get fireworks to celebrate getting off of work!
In other news I still love my new place and my car. I am taking sign language classes right now and am enjoying it, I am completely spent because I am working so hard. I just planned a trip for my parents to come and visit and I am still playing the guitar. My life is pretty full right now. We are getting a lot of new workers this month so work dynamics are off a bit, but they will settle down soon. I am going to be a guest in a park tomorrow so I will post photos soon from that. I want to go on an adventure soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment